Sure you can look pretty without wearing too much makeup. A good base/foundation and matte powder to achieve great – looking and radiant skin sets everything. This could be a good everyday makeup.
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer 2. MAXFACTOR Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation Light Ivory #40 3. Benefit Erase Paste 4. Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder #02 Nude Beige 5. Model Co Blush Lights Cheek Powder Amaretto Sunset #03 6. Revlon Photoready Bronzer #100 Bronzed & Chic (not in photo) 7. Revlon Photoready Primer + Eyeshadow #501 Metropolitan (not in photo) 8. Benefit Brows a-go-go 9. Maybelline The Hypercurl Volum’ Express Waterproof Cateyes Mascara 10. Revlon Superlustrous Matte Lipstick #011 Stormy Pink
1. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation PrimerMoisten your face first before applying foundation to clean and smoothen the surface, so as to avoid dry skin and peeling. It’s a transparent liquid, initially oil – based, but becomes matte when applied.
2. MAXFACTOR Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation Light Ivory #40Since this baby is a a primer, concealer and foundation already, you need not to put a separate primer. When my skin is peeling sometimes, I need to manage it first before using foundation by entrusting entrust a specialized primer. But after applying this liquid foundation, your skin is ready to go!
I use this foundation through my fingertips for a more natural feel and execution.
4. Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder 02 Nude BeigeThough the 3 in 1 foundation previously discussed is already enough to move forward, I still put a loose powder thru a brush to even out and make sure that my skin is dry and ready for more beautifiers, blush/bronzer, eyeshadow, etc.
I love the natural color and built – in LED lights, as it is useful when you’re in a dark place like in bars and clubs during night outs. I actually have the 2 other colors of this design too.
7. Revlon Photoready Primer + Eyeshadow #501 MetropolitanA complete eye stunner! The first three shades from the top resembles an eye up until the brow bone, and it exactly corresponds to the shade to put. The two shades at the bottom are the primer (left) and top coat (right). Love this!
One of my favorites! Since I have bad eyebrows, I am very keen in choosing my brow make – up. The set comes with three shades (two powder and one cream), eyeliner, two – way brow make – up applicator/brush, 2 shades of primers and a tweezer. What more can you ask for in enhancing your eyes and brows?
Apply a primer on your brow bone, then combine the 3 brow shades, the cream first then the powder – based ones.
9. Maybelline The Hypercurl Volum’ Express Waterproof Cateyes MascaraI’m such a sucker for hypercurled lashes since I was in high school. An eyelash curler and a mascara is very much a necessity for me. I’m glad I’ve found a mascara that keeps my lashes up and adds volume to it after curling. I’ve been using this product for years.
None of these will make you look great without a smile on your face and a positive outlook in life. 😉
Happy girls are the prettiest. – Audrey Hepburn